Wednesday 4 May 2016

Fulfilling My Purpose: Day 2



Day 2 – May 4th 2016

I have been feeling stressed, lazy and well basically not myself lately before I went to bed last night. This morning I woke up early and read my morning daily bread. For today’s title it was: “Victory in Distress”

Micah 7:8 – “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemies: when I fall,  shall rise; when I sit in darkness the Lord shall be a light unto me.”

I felt as though this verse was speaking to me. God was telling me not to fear, for the enemy rejoices for but a moment. God will raise me up from my distress, I just need to take heed of His voice and draw closer to Him. God’s light is prevailing and the enemy is not happy, but I rejoice for the keeper of Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. My life is placed in the hands of the Almighty God, and what he tells me to do that I will! Though none go with me, still I will follow, for if Christ be with me, who can be against me?

"Though none go with me, still I will follow"


I still need to be more energetic towards fulfilling my daily obligations. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment