Monday 24 August 2015


Psalm 107: 43 – “Whoso is WISE, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the loving-kindness of the Lord.”
 
Psalm 107, this chapter is a classic example of God’s mercy, love and grace upon us. So many times we let God down, but is NEVER fails to forgive us when we ask for forgiveness. God is so good and is truly worthy to be praised. Verse 43, sums up the entire chapter PERFECTLY! “Whoso is WISE will observe these things, even they shall understand the loving kindness of the LORD” it cannot be put any simpler. Just by reading this chapter, one can clearly see how loving and kind God is.!
Thank You Father for Your constant forgiveness upon my life
I am a sinner who is not even worthy to be called Thy child
But I thank You for loving me anyway
I know I let You down EVERYDAY
I thank You for Your LOVE that is so big, You forgive me each time
Give me the strength to love You back with all my heart, mind, might and soul
 
In Jesus Name,
Amen.
 
23.08.15


No comments:

Post a Comment