Saturday 1 August 2015

When things don't go my way, my only hope is that God has a better plan.

A lot of times we so not understand the "Will of God". 


Sometimes we think we know it, but we actually don't. Sometimes, in life when a door is opened we think that nothing will close it. But than, before long, the door is closed on us and we are wondering: "WHY?" Why God? We sometimes try to trace back to see where we have failed, to find our where it went wrong, only to see that there remains no answers.


Finally, when we step aside from that closed door and look through the window beside it, we understand why God closed that door and we rejoice for it was all according to His PERFECT plan. Many times, our human minds fail to comprehend the mind of God.


But whenever things don't go my way, I have no other hope, than trusting in God for His plans and His way for me exceeds all the odds. Because He alone is the superior being who is PERFECT.


~hAlly~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment