Thursday 1 October 2015

For Bette

i never thought today would've been the last time I'd see you
I never though that you would leave this soon
I never thought I'd have to live without you one day
I always though that we would see life through
Sometimes I wonder that things should've happened differently
And other times, my mind can't seem to work


I feel a part of me is gone, but I still wear that smile
Some days I feel like I'm drowning in sorrow
Dear Lord, I don't know how to face tomorrow
I don't understand why You took her away
But I put my trust in You
Because I can't think of anything else to do


Just when everything seems to be going right
I feel it's caving in
I think about all the things we did, times we shared
They're now all just memories
I wasn't ready for you to leave
And now I'm lost in between


But i'll just thank God for the time He allowed us to have you
A part of you is in each of us, and it is only through God's grace
We can face each day.


- Miss you always Biggie,
Hally -

No comments:

Post a Comment