Saturday 27 February 2016

Unanswered Questions: Doors





Sometimes in life we are faced with many closed doors, without the knowledge of which one is open. Which door is for me? Which door leads me to the path that is of the will of God?

So many situations occurring that are both encouraging and discouraging. Should I take them as a sign that points me to the right door?  But what then would they mean? How can I be certain that my interpretation is according to the will of God and not dictated by my own emotions?

Do I just take the chance and wait to see what happens? What if it is the LORD’s will? Am I prepared to take it up? But what if it is just a distraction to guide me off course and all I get is a door slammed in my face? What then? Am I prepared to pick myself up?

One can never know.

But then I guess therein lies one of the many mysteries of this world. Should I test to see if the door is open, and if it is not, do I still keep searching to see an open door? How will I know when and where to stop?

The world is so busy and so loud; that there is no peace of mind to sense direction.

In moments like this, I seek the Light of this world, the One sent to guide our paths in this dark world. The All Knowing Great I Am.

He can only be found through a heart that is totally surrendered and committed to Him. A heart that longs to love and seek Him always, only then can this heart be filled with enough stillness and peace to hear His direction.

February 20th 2016 (Hally)

No comments:

Post a Comment